Put you application here.
The Highlander

Whitelist for The Highlander

Post by The Highlander »

Username: The Highlander Minecraft = Imthehighlander
Timezone/Location: Las Vegas
Have you had any previous bans? no
Tell us a little about about yourself!

I am an old computer engineer who still loves to play computer games. Most think I am kidding when I tell them my age, but no matter the age we are all kids at heart and only grow old when we forget that. I enjoy baseball, hockey, and heavy metal music. Deep Purple will always be my favorite, but I also enjoy Disturbed and 5 finger death punch.

I am more then likely one of the first D&D spending days rolling dice and pretending. Today I enjoy warhammer 40K, which is why my skin is a Space Wolf Space Marine.

I have played on other servers but become bored with them mostly because I can't keep up with the PVP action. I enjoy creating but that too soon becomes boring mostly because there are 0 challenge. I tried Factions which had both building and some type of challenge. I became frustrated with that because the others never respect my builds and would destroy my hours of work. I did not mind them taking things but why destroy. Most are just kids between the ages of 5 and 16 with no respect i guess.

I do enjoy skyblock. After a while the challenges disappear once your base gets bigger. I would like to find a server that works a long the Skyblock theme, with role playing. Also would like different classes such as mage, worrier, etc and ranks of each class, and maybe an end game. Have not found it yet but your server might be close. So I would like to check it out.

Have you read the rules? yes

The Highlander (There can be only one.)
Elvi81
Site Admin

Re: Whitelist for The Highlander

Post by Elvi81 »

Whitelist added, welcome aboard.
The Highlander

Re: Whitelist for The Highlander

Post by The Highlander »

Thank you will check it out tonight.

The Highlander