Whitelist for KillTheKing369

Put you application here.
KilltheKing368

Whitelist for KillTheKing369

Post by KilltheKing368 »

Username: KillTheKing369
Timezone/Location: Pacific Time Zone/ British Columbia, Canada
Have you had any previous bans? No I have not
Tell us a little about about yourself! I'm a Musician/Inspiring artist and Philosopher
Have you read the rules? Yes. And I was wondering what constitutes as a fantasy setting? Also as a side note I seen there were a bunch of plug-ins are those merely aesthetic or are they a mandatory for things to work on the server
Elvi81
Site Admin

Re: Whitelist for KillTheKing369

Post by Elvi81 »

How long have you been playing?

"And I was wondering what constitutes as a fantasy setting? Also as a side note I seen there were a bunch of plug-ins are those merely aesthetic or are they a mandatory for things to work on the server"

The easiest fantasy one that most seem to think of is medieval, magic and dragons but there are several others out there like... floating sky islands, steampunk, just let your mind wonder into dreamland so to speak.
The plugins make the server standout a litle from the common vanilla server but they are not mods that need to be installed on the client, they are only server side, i think that's what your asking, feel free to correct me if i'm wrong.
KilltheKing368

Post by KilltheKing368 »

I played for a little bit a couple years back then stopped (i think minecraft was only version 1.6 at the time). My little brother was playing it and it kinda reinvigorated my interests.

Also thanks i was wondering if i had to install a bunch of plug-ins :D
Elvi81
Site Admin

Post by Elvi81 »

Welcome onboard then, even if the server seems empty there might be someone on IRC, that's a huge chat network btw that thanks to one of the plugins you can chat to there too and vice versa, anyone chatting via irc won't show up on the servers online list but you can type "/irc list" to see who is on there.
KilltheKing368

Post by KilltheKing368 »

Thank You ever so kindly :)